Dirty pics in the bright sun!

Yeah, that's just about like mine. That feeling of "wanting more" will always be there though, even if you've got the greatest cam in the world. It's a good thing though, that means you enjoy taking pictures :)

I'd love to have me a nice digital SLR some day.

Yeah, that's just about like mine. That feeling of "wanting more" will always be there though, even if you've got the greatest cam in the world. It's a good thing though, that means you enjoy taking pictures :)

I'd love to have me a nice digital SLR some day.

I've been saving up for the last couple months... I'm hoping to pick up the Canon D20...

georgetown10.jpg

perhaps my favorite shot of the series. this one also might be cool to do one of those where you fade out the rest of the colors except the green for super green glowy effect. i dont know how to do that though.

Great pics Kevin. Without reading all the words (there are so many, and they hurt my brain to read)... where is that along the Seattle shoreline? more on the west end right?

I once had a few great shots similar (though not as high quality) of the Georgia Pacific industrial section up here in Bellingham. If I ever find em I'll post em.... let's see more pics like those! Calling all people in the New Jersey and Pittsburgh areas!!!!

Thanks man. This was down in the Georgetown area, mostly along the Duwamish river. The last couple (view of Seattle and graffitti) are from West Seattle.