Discount Symphony-X tix for the Hollywood show...

SevenString

RJ-D0, Metal 'Droid
Dec 18, 2002
Los Angeles
www.lesliespring.com
I have ticket's available for the Key Clup show on November 29th for anyone who wants to save $9.25 per ticket compared to the Ticketmaster price.

That's only $15 per ticket to see the greatest band on the planet!!!

Just click on the link below to purchase through Paypal, and I'll send them off to you right away!!!

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=leslie%40lesliespring.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Symphony-X/Leslie+Spring+Tickets+11-29-03&item_number=SymXLSTix112903&amount=15.00&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

Cheers!!!

Hey Silent, maybe I should change my Avatar...yours changes quite often.

Yeah its funny that I'm less than 1,000 miles and I want a plane ticket, but they have those stupid speed limits in this country so I cant drive :D Actually, by then I will have moved about 30 miles South :D

I guess West Hollywood is the closest place for you too! Oh well, we can keep dreaming.

I currently have a few dozen tickets available, but I can get more if (actually, WHEN) I run out.

Why do I have so many tickets available, you might ask? I was recently booked as the main-support act for the Hollywood show.
:OMG::D

the_satanic_rabbit said:
Hey Silent, maybe I should change my Avatar...yours changes quite often.

What can I say, I get bored so very easily, can't stand to look at the same one for very long, or i stick one up.. then go back and look again and am like.. wtf was i thinking.. so i change it.