Discovering new & old music...

Aw c'mon, the first Offspring CD was sweet! >:/

From what I've heard of Living End, they seem cool. There's another band to check out.
This thread should've been called the "Band Reccomendation Thread", cause that's what it sorta became! :D

Bands like Little Caesar and The London Quireboys had a cool classic rock sound.
There were a ton of bands that were overlooked that weren't thrash or didn't look like Warrant.

Along with Little Caesar I remember Rhino Bucket and Four Hourseman

On the slightly lighter side and not totally glammed\haired up Tora Tora, Shark Island, Jet Boy Salty Dawg, Zodian Mindwarp and the Love Reaction, Flesh for Lulu!!!

I recently got into Rhino Bucket and I've loved Four Horsemen and Tora Tora forever! Junkyard and Dangerous Toys were cool too!

i need to get that. i wanted the cd but the dvd has some cool bonus stuff plus i heard the visuals are great

Watched it last night ... all 149minutes of it. Its very theatrical (not as good as the original Live Mindcrime DVD) but it's still very good. The nice extra of seeing little Ronnie singing the Chase is a bonus too. Geoff and others do a lot of `acting' on stage. It borderlines a musical at times as some of the songs have been altered here and there (piano anyone).

Overall though if your a Ryche fan you need to get this. It compliments and completes the whole Mindcrime experience.

There were a ton of bands that were overlooked that weren't thrash or didn't look like Warrant.

On the slightly lighter side and not totally glammedhaired up Tora Tora, Shark Island, Jet Boy Salty Dawg, Zodian Mindwarp and the Love Reaction, Flesh for Lulu!!!

all awesome bands plus lets not forget every mother's nightmare, dillinger, tattoo rodeo and soul kitchen

Watched it last night ... all 149minutes of it. Its very theatrical (not as good as the original Live Mindcrime DVD) but it's still very good. The nice extra of seeing little Ronnie singing the Chase is a bonus too. Geoff and others do a lot of `acting' on stage. It borderlines a musical at times as some of the songs have been altered here and there (piano anyone).

Overall though if your a Ryche fan you need to get this. It compliments and completes the whole Mindcrime experience.

cool i'll try and get it this week

On the slightly lighter side and not totally glammedhaired up Tora Tora, Shark Island, Jet Boy Salty Dawg, Zodian Mindwarp and the Love Reaction, Flesh for Lulu!!!

Tattoed Beat Messiah is a great album. After that there wasn´s that much from Zodiac Mindwarp.

Jackyl were (are?) cool, too. I love the chainsaw-solo on "lumberjack".

And don´t forget D-A-D! :worship:

Tattoed Beat Messiah is a great album. After that there wasn´s that much from Zodiac Mindwarp.

Jackyl were (are?) cool, too. I love the chainsaw-solo on "lumberjack".

And don´t forget D-A-D! :worship:

don't forget also leather boyz with electric toyz, Bang Tango and Baton Rouge:lol:

Mastodan, Nevermore, and the new Iced Earth have really beeen the new find for me! Corrosions Deliverence is one of my "Re-discoveries" along with Fates Warnings No Exit!:headbang:

Dreen Gay Sucks!!!!