Discussion of Ram-Zet

maynard420

Apr 28, 2003
I haven't heard much of this band being mentioned in the forums and I was wondering what you guys think of them?
When their second album, Escape, came out I found it quite easily. After some time I just recently tracked down a copy of their first album, Pure Therapy, and I enjoy it as much as the newest. For me this band is quite hard to classify into a genre because of the many different elements combined in the music. What are your opinions?

They're incredibly easy to categorize into a genre. Extreme gothic metal. There, I did it.

As for the band, they're very good.

I definetly agree about her vocals. My favorite song with her that really affected me was "The Seeker". She sounds so beautiful and haunting in this song. Very dark.

I must say its nice to know that she very attractive too. She looks so amazing in the video for "Queen." In the pics I have seen, Sareeta, looks really attractive too, but in that video she looks really crazy. Smeared makeup and all.

i like Ram-zet a lot...
first time i heard Escape,
i turned it for weeks in my car :)

anyone knows if they are releasing a new album soon?

V.V.V.V.V. said:
They're incredibly easy to categorize into a genre. Extreme gothic metal. There, I did it.
What the fuck, aren't you the guy opposing all non-standard/nonexistent genres like viking metal and noisecore? WELL STFU THEN

Erik said:
What the fuck, aren't you the guy opposing all non-standard/nonexistent genres like viking metal and noisecore? WELL STFU THEN

OK well if that's not good enough, Ram-Zet are prog.

Caelis-If you go to their webpage (ram-zet.com) and go to the listen section, you can download and listen to 4 teasers from the untitled third album.