Disillusion..

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Everyone should check out this German band, Disillusion. They have their debut full length comin out on metalblade soon, called Back to the Times of Splendor. They sound sort of melodeathy, only... uh... not. You really just need to hear them. Heavy riffage pieces with very melodic moments. Growling vocals to clean. I like them very much... check them out (there are sound clips)
www.disillusion.de

I recommend you dload "Back to the times of splendor" (a 5 minute sample of a 15 minute long song) and "The Porter"

Note: if you solely like brutal death, you will hate this. but if you like opeth you should probably like these guys

But anyways, i was thinkin that since these are label mates with Vehemence, if you guys like them, you should pull them on tour with you :D that is my opinion anyway

I checked out the band they have the same release date as us. They have some awsome production. Tare really good,They got this middle eastern feel but they are super charged, reminds me of Julie Laughs No More, Opeth, Testament, and The Project Hate.