Disintegrate Official Video Online!

Congratulation, this is awesome work, man!
41.gif

There are a few tracking/stabilizing issues that become visible, especially when you key websites into displays like at around 00:40 for example. Get rid of them and I'll label it as 100% professional work, and you can offer your services to the world with it. (But be aware that budgets for music videos are pretty thin these days)

I like the look of it, the way it has been cut, color graded and effects applied very much, and it has become a pretty tight video!

One more note about the editing (and I'd wanna tell that to 95% of all people who do music videos):

When cutting to a musician (like the guitarist striking a power cord), do it 4 frames or so before the beat. That gives people a chance to actually see the guy playing, and doesn't feel like out of rhythm (because it's the musician who keeps up with it then).
Also, when the drummer is about to hit a cymbal. Let him do it and cut away one beat later.
I've learned that people like that much better than an editing that is always strictly within the beat.