Dismal Euphony

Fourka

Forget it
Mar 28, 2003
In a cuckoo's clock
Are they supposed to have a new album called DEcadence? I hope they are not "dead"....

Please, tell me something.....just something about them...like....what's happened to them? Am I the only one that has lost connection with them and does not know what they are on about these days? If you know a still active site for Dismal Euphony that is updated till now then please....tell me!!! :cry:

they put out an album only last year. python zero, i have it and listened like twice but didnt think it was that great. was no soria moria anyway. great band though.

chris

note: make that two years ago, evidently it was 2001. time with metal flies.

well...yes I agree with about python zero. It was nothing to do with Soria Moria Slot. Actually, I prefered Keltziva to anja natasha. I mean that the two better albus were Soria Moria Slot and Autumn Leaves -A Rebellion of Tides....

I had read somewhere (at a site which claims that updates the news...bullshit) that they have contacted some companies for the release of a new album called DEcadence. This was written in November of 2002............no updates since then!!!! :cry:

They were f***g good!!

Guardian of the Darkness I really hope there will be some more news on this!!

Actually, I just sent an e-mail to the address for contact with the administrator (what ever) of this site. So, hopefully we will be awarded with an answer! :err: