Dismantling Devotion cover art + Band photo available

Rensei said:
Did Mr. Smith make the cover?
Nope, the photo is by Jeff Brubaker (http://jeffro.net/) and the design was handled by Agni Kaster (http://www.akaster.com/) with direction by me.

The same is true with the rest of the layout as well (photos by Mr. Brubaker, design by Ms. Kaster).

Thanks for the positive words everyone.. I'll try and get a sample online as soon as Candlelight allows it, most likely later this month. Keep checking!

Very nice artwork for the new album. I am also glad to see that
you are coming to California with Emperor. I live in northern California but
I am going to figure out how to make it to Hollywood for the show. I wish
you were coming to San Francisco bay area soon. Can't wait for
the release of your new album.

Glenn

gmcenroe said:
Very nice artwork for the new album. I am also glad to see that
you are coming to California with Emperor. I live in northern California but
I am going to figure out how to make it to Hollywood for the show. I wish
you were coming to San Francisco bay area soon. Can't wait for
the release of your new album.

Glenn

Unfortunately we are only playing the New York shows. Sorry.. (wish we could).

Dude... the band photo and the cover of Dismantling Devotion kicks ass...

The cover has nice colours and it looks so... emm...

Originally Posted by the-lull

frightening

;)

can't wait for the new album... Mayby you could add a 30sec. sample of at least one song to the main site? :]

btw, how long your official site won't have anything else than informations about your new album? are you planning to rebuild it?

Please let it be a 'usable' sample, not just 30 seconds in 80 kbps or something, that tells nothing. Do it like Katatonia, something like a 3-minute sample, at least that can give you some kind of an idea of what to expect.

Originally Posted by MadTinus

something like a 3-minute sample, at least that can give you some kind of an idea of what to expect.

dude, on the previous site you could download an mp3 from this album ('Lies That Blind')... I know what I can expect from this album... it's gonna fuckin rule:>

lifesucks said:
dude, on the previous site you could download an mp3 from this album ('Lies That Blind')... I know what I can expect from this album... it's gonna fuckin rule:>

Yeah, I dont wanna hear too much before the albums released and if a full song is put up on the website I wont be able to stop myself downloading it

Sexy cover photo. I already made myself a desktop background from it. It seems to fit the style of music well. I kinda like the idea of the red tones being most prevalent in the art just as "No Reply" was with the purple tones. :hotjump:

lifesucks said:
That was a demo recording, it was not from the album.

I also have great expectations from this album (which is dangerous), but I just mean that if they're gonna release a sample, it should be a good one that gives you some idea instead of those useless 30-40 second clips you sometimes get.