Dispelling Rumors: Yes, Eternity Black is still playing Texas Madfest

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I received a call from a friend of mine, and he said that someone had send him a message that ETERNITY BLACK was no longer scheduled to play TEXAS MADFEST. Well, this is not true. ETERNITY BLACK is still opening TEXAS MADFEST.

I do no like people spreading rumors or posting bulletins to the contrary. So if you hear any rumors or see any posts concerning ANY band at TEXAS MADFEST, and it did not come from ME please let me know. This is not right and there is no truth to it.

You all know this, but just to clear it up for anyone else:

Official festival notifications should come from John, Milton (PR guy), or myself only!

Reposting of notifications is accepted, in fact we dearly love it!! But keep your eyes and ears open for us! If there is any doubt in your mind about a post that you see, please note the source before posting it any further. We value all of you who help us spread the word about Texas Madfest and we want to keep it as rumor-free as humanly possible! Keep an eye out, guys! We need you!

You all know this, but just to clear it up for anyone else:

Official festival notifications should come from John, Milton (PR guy), or myself only!

Reposting of notifications is accepted, in fact we dearly love it!! But keep your eyes and ears open for us! If there is any doubt in your mind about a post that you see, please note the source before posting it any further. We value all of you who help us spread the word about Texas Madfest and we want to keep it as rumor-free as humanly possible! Keep an eye out, guys! We need you!

Yes What Tammy said and more elogently than i did. Tammy rocks

Love ya Sis

J-Man

well, I love ALL of ya's!
happy086.gif
*big kilted hug for everyone*