Dissection- Storm of the Lights Bane

This album is truly a masterpiece as well as their previous album.I totaly agree with you and can't wait to see what those two guys are gonna come up with.I also still cant forgive myself for missing them when they opened for Morbid Angel and At The Gates.

The Somberlain, IMO, is not as accomplished as SotLB. Don't get me wrong, The Somberlain is still a classic. And I strongly recommend getting it. I think Century Media is re-releasing it in the upcoming months.

The Somberlain does possess some songs that are equal to some songs on SotLB.

Overall, The Somberlain is not as good as SotLB, but is still leagues better than the majority of the dross coming out of Scandinavia these days.

I recommend getting it. If you like SotLB, you will like The Somberlain.

The "new incarnation of Dissection"?

Oh wait - I missed this on the Nuclear Blast site...

"Dissection are proud to announce that Faust will be their new drummer for their comeback after Jon Nödtveits' release the autumn 2004. The plan is that the band will start reharsing during the spring 2003 and it seems like the constellation will be controversial in more than one aspect"

Wow, Faust and Nödtveit in the same band. Homosexuals beware. I wonder if Faust still has it in him? I know he's been sessioning with other bands, but to play Dissection material will be rather intense...