DISSECTION working on a pre-production

Eldzik

Anastasia's Minion
Feb 12, 2002
Jon is currently working on a private pre-production recording of the eleven songs written for the third Dissection full-length studio album.
Dissection will enter Abyss studios, Sweden, 2004 for the final recording of the album.

Dissection is already starting to receive offers for concerts and tours in 2004-05, but the band has not confirmed anything yet.
The stage-show for the concerts from 2004 and on will be something really different. The new Dissection live-show will be a massive experience beyond anything they have done before!

Official website: www.dissection.nu

well he did excellent job on At The Heart Of Winter and Slaughtersun....so let's hope he does dissection right.

Steve420> I believe his penalty first was 8 years in prison but it was later increased with another 2 years. However, due to swedish penalty practice - most criminals get out after they've done around 60% of their penalty...

No more is Faust with Dissection. He left due to the band being too Satanic for him. They do not have a drummer and I do not know how this will affect the production of the new album.

Faust said in a Terrorizor interview that the new material was different than old shit but still definately Dissection. Fuck...I don't remember exactly what he said but I think maybe he said slower. It doesn't matter because Jon's a fuckin genious and I doubt he'll do anything that's sub-par.