Dissection

raydaarab

Black Metal Granny
Apr 26, 2003
Tinley Park, Il
What do you all think of Dissection? I think Dissection is amazing. I can't wait for Jon to be released from prison so he can start working on the new album (lol). Former imprisoned and Emperor drummer Bard Faust is going to drum for the new Dissection Project. Should be awsome.

what are they actually like? ive heard a lot of people on here giving them a good write-up and i was just curious as to what bands they can be compared to etc... My broadband is playing up again so i cant really download anything
bawl1.gif

None_So_Vile said:
what are they actually like? ive heard a lot of people on here giving them a good write-up and i was just curious as to what bands they can be compared to etc... My broadband is playing up again so i cant really download anything
bawl1.gif
I can't think of any bands to compare them to. The play a great seemless mixture of black metal and death metal.

Yeah, I just found Storm of the Light's Bane and it really kicks alot of ass. I must purchase The Somberlain...then I shall go into hibernation in wait for their new cd...or I'll just carry about my daily life...whatever.

Divine_intent said:
Never heard of Dissection.
They must be some new band!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you were telling us that you are a black metaller.You don't know one of the best swedish black metal bands that formed the music style of sooo many bands in sweden and generally !!

And you were saying that black metal is about hate and bullshit !!

:lol: why the fuck do you talk if you don't know NOTHING??

"They must be some new band"...:lol::lol:

:lol:

Did you not get my joke?
There been hell alot of fcking Dissection threads and some people still dont know who they are.The even have a friggin forum here.

Dissection rules, and I love Jon and his guitarwork.

Don't hate him "just" because he killed an annoying faggot! Such people should learn not to speak in certain circles...

raydaarab said:
Former imprisoned and Emperor drummer Bard Faust is going to drum for the new Dissection Project. Should be awsome.
Interesting that there will be two gay-murdering bigots in the band together. The music should be great though. I can't wait for the new CD!

Dissection is the greatest music I have ever heard.Nothing beats those hateful riffs and sorrowful melodies..Everything is absolutely perfect in my opinion.

"what are they actually like? ive heard a lot of people on here giving them a good write-up and i was just curious as to what bands they can be compared to etc... My broadband is playing up again so i cant really download anything
bawl1.gif
"

For similar sounding bands check out Sacramentum(Far away from the Sun), Dawn, Unanimated, Dark Fortress and Vinterland.