Distorted Harmony - A Way Out

Some more detail here:
Distorted Harmony To Release New Album In July

"....“This time it’s personal," keyboard player Yoav Efron told Prog. "It’s about the ‘we’, the ‘us’ and the ‘I’ and how they manage to intertwine inside my head. Emotions, they define us, how we perceive and handle the feelings we can but mostly can’t control; Loneliness and anger, fear, despair and even hope play a major role in our lives as individuals and as a society, it’s both a strength and a weakness - this is why we’re special and cursed. A Way Out deals with such emotions, my own (mostly). It’s heavy and aggressive, quiet and afraid and it may even get political!"

A Way Out also sees new guitarist Yoel Genin replace Guy Landau. The album is available for pre-sale from Distorted Harmony's website. A special limited edition digipack CD with three additional acoustic tracks is available for early bird pre-orders...."

a3285990306_16.jpg

From the band's Facebook page:
"Nothing is more exciting than sharing with you the news that our 3rd album “A Way Out” is ready and to be released on July 19th.
This has been a long journey for us and we are very proud of this album.
We’ll be releasing 2 video singles in the following months and the third one on the day of the release so no worries, you’ll start hearing what we’ve been working on pretty soon.

We’ve opened a pre-sale on our site so you’ll be able to put your hands on the music and t-shirts before everybody else - http://bit.ly/AWayOut_PreSale
This is the early birds pre-sale and has a time limit.

What is so special about the early birds?
⋆ Limited Edition digipak CD – won’t be available later on
⋆ All the physical items will be shipped 2 weeks before the release
⋆ The digital copies will be sent a week before the release (So try and hold on to the official release date before sharing/seeding the goods)
⋆ The digipak will be signed by all the band members and their cats

Thank you for your patience & support,
We hug you all!"

Last edited:
I like what I hear. The last cd took some time to grow on me but I liked it a lot. This song seems heavier maybe and not as melodic but still sounds good. Will be buying this when it comes out.

Brand