Distorted Harmony

Finally checked this out. Solid stuff, though they still need to get better at a few things. Haken fans will be all over it.

I like it. Not perfect but very solid. Songs are long- shortest is 7:24. It's a lot to digest( at least for these ears) but still good

From video descriptions: From Distorted Harmony's debut album "Utopia" here is the opening title "Kono Yume" -with Yogev Gabay (Drums) at the center of this full-video-song (without click track... Yoav forgot to bring it with him to the studio... ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
The vocals are what keeps me from really liking this. Musically they are as tight as any band, but he sounds so flat and out of tune, even this new song. At times he seems out of key. I might be wrong and the only one hearing this. Otherwise, this band has HUGE potential.

The vocals are what keeps me from really liking this. Musically they are as tight as any band, but he sounds so flat and out of tune, even this new song. At times he seems out of key. I might be wrong and the only one hearing this. Otherwise, this band has HUGE potential.

You aren't the only one hearing it. The vocals are the weak link.

You aren't the only one hearing it. The vocals are the weak link.

I listened to the samples on iTunes first, which gave me about the first 30 seconds of each song. The music was awesome, but I heard zero vocal snippets. After hearing the complete songs on this thread, I'm glad I didn't make the purchase. The vocals ruin it for me.