Setlist:

Frozen Reflections
Drowned Mental Destiny
Biblebasher
Fading Light: Cities of Fallen Ash - I. The Journey
Division of Past
A Painting of Winter's Darkness
Raining Blood

we had to cut out Pull the Plug, sadly. after Painting, we were informed we had ONE minute left. But... we played Raining Blood? how is that possible? We played it faster than ANY band has EVER played it... EVER!

Best show we have played yet... The crowd was fucking INTENSE. I loved every minute of it. They were going into it... and for the first time ever, we had pits, we had headbangers, we had people chanting BASS! BASS! BASS! while bill had his major highlights. when my guitar highlights came up, people went fucking nuts. i was in heaven. thank you all for coming out and supporting us, and thanks to those of you who are new fans because of the show!

hell yeah everyone came up to the front for DM. even the people from the sucky bands. they couldn't help it! muwhahahaha
best damn DM show so far. :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: o_O :Spin: :hotjump:
GREAT GREAT job last night guys. like i said, you owned with a vengeance!

FUCKING RAH METAL ALIVE AND AT ITS BEST!!!!

awesome show dude, definitely worth the total 10-12 hours of train rides. Division of Past is now my fav Dmind song, taking FR off of its spot. Arse kicking.

the audio from the show will be available on our website a little later.

the tape ran out before we got to Division of Past's last riff... which means A Painting of Winter's Darkness and our record setting Raining Blood were not recorded.

I would look like a stuffed sausage in spandex, but in a good way???
The pix from your show turned out great Will!
Remember to come to Toronto soon (if I don't come there first :)