To all interested... here's what happened last night at BozzFest!

FretsAflame said:
dude - i wonder where that wiffle ball has been...

it looks like it's covered in shit
actually it came from a get together at a farm, so it prolly does have some cow feces on it

ct_thrash said:
great pics karen!!! hahaha last night when we were almost to your house, i woke up and saw a street sign that said 'tuckahoe' or something and i thought of course that it said 'fuckahoe' :lol:

hahahahah ! :D
you were so sleepy when you guys dropped me off
awe :D

what else did you do in mighty Arlington?
and how did you sleep?

:)

after we dropped you off we stopped at a 7 eleven there and they actually had my precious flamin' hot cheetos!:worship: they don't sell those around here. so i was very very extremely happy and content the rest of the way home, with my mouth burning like hell:) . then we went home and derick went to sleep almost immediately, but i stayed on the computer for a while and talked to warrel about cats on irc haha, then went to bed. and woke up to today's dilemma :zombie:

hehehe i'm an idiot in those pictures.....

and people actually buy our hats... how cool is that?

haha... thanks to Derek, Cara, and Karen again... you guys rule....

SirDidymus127 said:
hehehe i'm an idiot in those pictures.....

and people actually buy our hats... how cool is that?

haha... thanks to Derek, Cara, and Karen again... you guys rule....

what about me... do i not rule in my own special, retarded, sensual way?

haha karen, as soon as derick gets his computer plugged back in, we'll get our pics up. and we'll of course, first send you all the pics you're in, for your approval haha

The show kicked ass! Except for the part where Chromatose kicked my ass in pool; :( But when Will asked for a pit, he got one! And when they rocked out to Raining Blood, oh man, that kicked ass. By the way, Will, when will I be seeing the bootleg video of your show?

Dead_Lioness said:
haha, good girl !
thanks !

is the computer wet?
well the cpu sits on the floor and it has little leg thingies holding it up. those were a little damp but the computer itself wasn't. but still i had to put it in a chair and unplug everything in the room

Tempest said:
The show kicked ass! Except for the part where Chromatose kicked my ass in pool; :( But when Will asked for a pit, he got one! And when they rocked out to Raining Blood, oh man, that kicked ass. By the way, Will, when will I be seeing the bootleg video of your show?
well holy hell! great to see ya here!:wave: :headbang:

Tempest said:

how fast can you get me a VHS tape :p