Distorted Mind reviewed by MetalReview.com!

Nice one,Will!!

Hmm,I´d better order me a copy then...
Don´t know if I´ve told you that I´m in a band too.Actually,we´re midway thru recording 4 new songs at the moment.Think they´ll be up on our website when they´re done.In the meantime,check out the older tunes.Tell me what you think,if you do listen to them.
Anyways,congrats on a great review!:headbang:

Cheers!
R.

www.hydrogen-net.com

thats great for you guys :)
a straight foward, honest, great review! :headbang:

yeah,that was so sick.I mean,that was at Klubben,where a lot of bigname bands have played.We got invited by the headliners,8th Sin(gothlike crap,Manson/Rammstein sort of).That was our 2nd gig!!!Iknow the inhouse lighting guy so he gave us the full rig,looks insane.We had bigger audience than
the headliners too,hahaha!!
So far,we just have 4 gigs done,but hopefully there will be more soon,´cause playing live is what it´s all about.

I think the new songs are better than the older one´s(surprise!),so I´ll let you know when they´re done.
Oh,I´m Johan btw,rhythm guitar.7 strings...gaah.Thanks for that influence,Jeff!!!

Cheers,sipping on some cold Grolsch.

R

I like the part of the review where it says Will writes ballads for the mature audiences and his voice is a smooth as Steve Perry making sweet man love to Lionel Richey at Micheal Bolton's house.

:devil:

Good review Will, I also need to get off my lazy ass and order a CD one of these days.