DIVEBOMB/TRIBUNAL @ Prog Power

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Hey guys/gals

We will have some limited stock of releases available at Exploding Ned's merch area. He and my buddy Scott will be pimping it for me. If there are any older titles you are seeking please let me know and I can bring some with me. If not, we will have all the latest releases (Chastain, Leather, Anacrusis, Forte, etc) to pick up in person! We will also have what copies we have left of the Casanova "One Night Stand" and Cro-Mags "Alpha Omega" both of which are out of print now.

We will also have download cards for two free digtal label samplers with 40 FREE TRACKS available to all PP attendees.

See you guys there! I haven't decided which 80s metal shirt i will be pimping this year, but i am leaning towards Forbidden Evil on Friday. So come say hi!

CT isn't released yet. It's been delayed because we hooked up with Scott Shafer who has been busy rummaging through his vaults to give us more audio and pictures, tour diaries, etc. So we delayed it's release to get the most in the packaging for the fans.

i have only three bands shirts - Sargant Fury, Dominance, and Solitude. and a few Divebomb and Tribunal logo shirts. if you want any let me know because i wasn't planning on bringing them since it's not really my table space. Exploding Ned's is being kind enough to lend me a small label space!