djenty - podx3

i just shoved bulbs old patch on it cause it wass just a roughy in gearbox

not my style of music but sounds decent. the kick is nice, but the snare has nearly too much punch i think...i like the glitches :loco:

i dont know what people on this forum mean when they say 'not my style of music' even though this is a metal forum people should be open to all styles imo and give critique regardless?

Thanks man, yeah but i dunno i fucking love that snare i dunno why i just love that kinda 'water drop' sound on a snare. I'll re-record it when i get my axe-fx hopefully itll sound alot better :D

and bulbs patch you'll probably get from ss...i got it ages ago before i left ss due to realising that they were all fuckhead bulb wannabe's that give crap production advice

ride bell is way too loud and a rubbish sample. The guitar sounds a bit mid heavy, but there's inbalance in the mix because there's no bass. I think the snare is overcompressed as well.

Overall not bad though.

Joe

Give it some bass man. That bottom end is THINNNNN. Guitars are not bad, but you need to be aware that will change when you add bass guitar to it (or least, turn the levels up if there was bass guitar).