Not Metal, experimental breakcore

Dude, I wanted to review your song for you, per the other thread. Probably the reason no one has reviewed it is cause they/I don't get it dude.

Nothing personal, but it just sounds like random noise to me.

How do understand experimental breakcore?

just as stated above man - i'd like to add more of a bass line to it rather than just having those sub drops in. Glitch was used on the drums, the drum part was a simple 80bpm pattern but because of glitch and some delay i got the effects i did. I programmed a sequence into glitch :)

cheers dude

funny you just said that! i didn't think there was that much bass to it. Yeah that was kind of the point though it's quite industrial, each to their own i guess. I'll show you the rest of the song when i have it...I plan on sampling a scene from the exorcism of emily rose, at the end of the song and using a scream that she makes crossfaded with a real vocalists scream to bring in the main song...it sounds like quite a clash but dont be skeptical until i show you the result!

thanks for the feedback guys

after 1:30 I quit because there was no music starting...sorry dude^^
but would work cool as an Intro somehow....for 20 secs or so^^

ah wow! :) if anyone wants to know any more about the track feel free to ask, once again thanks a lot for the feedback. Does anyone know of anything i can use for a midi bass line? I was recommended 'Massive VST' which i think is a part of native instruments. Preferably something free, but if its cheap i'll consider it as I intend to do more of this shit as a side project too