DO: final round baby

which is your least fav of the two?

• Deadhouse

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Saw You Drown

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw You Drown is kind of boring compared to Deadhouse. They haven't even played Saw You Drown live since Milwaukee Metal Fest. They've actually opened shows before with Deadhouse. On the last tour they played it 4th.

-Vince

N.P. Blackfield - Miss U

:erk: Boring? This song has atmosphere and emotion which Deadhouse can NEVER begin to even match. Just goes to show you most people, well...suck, to put it simply. Bu that's weird, the main riff in SYD is amazing, I can't understand why anyone would think otherwise?

Geez, I really don't want to say this, but wow...most here don't have that good of taste it seems. Saw you Drown SHOULD be an easy win here, but I guess the majority doesn't seem to think so. Looks like the simple "rock-out" tracks will always be the standouts, unfortunately.

Oh well, for me, Relention and Saw you Drown will always be my two faves off the album.

Dude it's all a matter of personal taste...someone doesnt love somethign as much as you..so what? I like deadhouse better than SYD, doesnt mean I hate it. Respect others opinions plz.

^ I know, I know, no harm really. I mean, people generally suck at shows that'd find a song like SYD boring. Like you, I like both as well, but no song to me deserves to be tagged as "boring" especially Saw you Drown.

I guess I'm just pretty shocked here. It's kinda what the guys from the band suggested in their liner notes on this vinyl my bro owns (Quiet World was it?). They intended and assumed that SYD would be the instant fan-fave as they chose it as their first single. But alas, to their suprise even, Deadhouse was the fave as witnessed at the shows. Somehow, just somehow I thought this poll would kinda prove it otherwise.

Oh well, nothing really matters anyway. I know it's just a poll hehe.

I prefer Quiet World over most of their catalogue. But I dont anything they made, nonetheless find any of it boring. To each their own man. As long as we all Love the same way.