Do I look like a dork part I

lemme retype that... FUCKING RESET. ok i was saying i don't even know what the dude form Incubus looks like hehe, and i feel the need to show you all my REAL face so you don't think i'm so ugly... but i MUST retain my image as a retard with issues muahahaha!!

It it just me or did all the female folk on the board unanimously vote this guy as being 'cute'?? I meant c'mon, he's not as ugly as a hat full of arseholes, but he's no Brad Pitt either! I'm guessing they were sympathy votes, after the bagging he received from the guys on the board.. go figure.

Sucks to be me, as I assume I'll be in for a verbal-bashing from the 'X-X's' soon :cry:

No you won´t. You are completely right. I didn´t intend this to be a "how cutie" thread, but for all of us to laugh at the stupid faces we sometimes have in photos. I did not suceed however, with the exception of Bumblefoot who gets my vote. For the dork face. Mine is not very good.

O.K. It wasn't a 'bagging' perse, I was just trying to get across that all the gals comments were positive, while the guys comments were generally negative (Like Trapped's).

This leads me to ask, is Nico16 a Guy or a gal?

I wish I had a digi-camera I'm pretty sure I could compete with bumblefoot.. oh well :cry:

Originally posted by Spike
It it just me or did all the female folk on the board unanimously vote this guy as being 'cute'?? I meant c'mon, he's not as ugly as a hat full of arseholes, but he's no Brad Pitt either! I'm guessing they were sympathy votes, after the bagging he received from the guys on the board.. go figure.

Sucks to be me, as I assume I'll be in for a verbal-bashing from the 'X-X's' soon :cry:

This is no sympathy vote...a good looking man is a good looking man...

@Alexandre....you are a hottie (especially the long hair pic...yu-mmy!):worship:

besides...Brad Pitt isn't really that hot anyway....

Geez, thanks...

Did you know that Triste means "sad" in Portuguese (and spanish)? Of course you do, it´s on purpose probably.