do marshmallows exist in europe?

Extendar said:
Exactly like when finnish people have jokes about swedish people, it's always about Sven, Göran and Håkan.
I have a Swedish friend named Håkan. :cry:

ert said:
Us Finns mainly joke about swedes but is it true that Swedes joke about Norwegians and they joke about us? If so, what's with the loop? :confused:

Well, we usually slag the Swedes as well :p We have more jokes about them than can be counted.

The Finnish jokes is newer, but still funny as fuck :D

@Spike: awww, don't be sad, many people have them :) It's not your fault

Extendar said:
Exactly like when finnish people have jokes about swedish people, it's always about Sven, Göran and Håkan.

Dunno about if those are really common names in Sweden but anyways.

edit: and yes we also have marshmallows. even strawberry flavored :Spin:

my brother was playing Diablo II and he called his character Sven Stormblad.........................

come on dudes, don't always only talk about the jokes, tell them! i've never heard eiter a joke about portugese guys, nor about swedes or finns or norwegians..... I'm curious!!!!!!!!
In Germany we have these all-known jokes about blondes and polish people....

Missery said:
come on dudes, don't always only talk about the jokes, tell them! i've never heard eiter a joke about portugese guys, nor about swedes or finns or norwegians..... I'm curious!!!!!!!!
In Germany we have these all-known jokes about blondes and polish people....
unfortunately brazilian jokes lose all their marvelous-ness when translated :p
but if i think of a good one i'll tell you :D

ok, so because this was originally a marshmallow thread...

i'm sitting here and eating the jumbo-sized marshmallows with my bro, and we're both wondering, what the hell are marshmallows made of?

and don't say "look on the ingredients label on the bag" cuz Mum put em in a jar and chucked the bag already. :)

Serving Size 4 pieces (28g)
Calories 90

Total Fat 0g 0%
Cholest. 0mg 0%
Sodium 25mg 1%
Total Carb. 22g 7%
Sugars 15g
Protein less than 1g

ingredients: corn syrup, sugar, dextrose, modified food starch (corn), water, gelatin, natural and artificial flavor, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, blue 1.

try putting them in the microwave, folks.

actually, try putting an egg in there too. then a bar of soap, a compact disc (somebody else's, not your own), a lightbulb with the contacts in a glass of milk, and finally if you cut a grape in half properly and leave the two halves almost touching eachother on a plate you may see an electrical arc. look it up. WARNING: never attempt to service a microwave by yourself, there are capacitators inside that hold enough voltage to potentially kill.

p.s. the microwave was invented after a radar technician discovered that a chocolate bar in his shirt pocket had melted rapidly while he was standing next to some equipment. main device behind the microwave is called the magnetron, also, microwaves themselves only heat water/moisture. it is dangerous to heat water in the microwave because water doesnt boil the way it does with other heat sources, it can actually be very hot and volitile and jump out at you and burn your face. very painful. on a final note, most people know you should never heat a baby's milk in the microwave because there may he hotspots due to the microwave's natural flaw of not heating uniformly. you could burn the little booger.

p.p.s. keep your marshmallows twist-tied in the bag, they get stale faster out of the bag.

edit: spelling
edit: again

actually, try putting an egg in there too. then a bar of soap, a compact disc (somebody else's, not your own), a lightbulb with the contacts in a glass of milk, and finally if you cut a grape in half properly and leave the two halves almost touching eachother on a plate you may see an electrical arc. look it up. WARNING: never attempt to service a microwave by yourself, there are capacitators inside that hold enough voltage to potentially kill.
LOL:tickled: :D

What's so cool about putting a marshmallow in the microwave? I've done that several times..it just gets fat..then shrinks and gets all chewy....

you're better off roasting them.