Another Lame Joke Thread

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Yup, it's that time again.
Post away :)

A frog is looking for a loan, so he goes into a bank. He sits down at a desk and talks to the bank teller who's name is Patty Whac. He talks to Patty about the loan and she asks him what he has for collateral. The frog replies well I have this vase. He pulls the vase out of a bag to show her. Patty says "well thats just a cheap knick-knack". Then the owner notices the vase and says to himself "gee that's from the 17th century, it's worth tons of money" So he walks over to patty and says "Thats no knick-knack Patty Whac give the frog a loan".

3 old men are at the doctor for a memory test. The doctor says to the first old man, "What is three times three"? "274" was his reply. The doctor says to the second man "It's your turn. What is three times three"? "Tuesday" replys the second man. The doctor says to the third man, "OK, Your turn. What's three times three"? "Nine" says the third man. "That's great" says the doctor. "How did you get that"? "Simple" says the third man. "I subtracted 274 from Tuesday".

What do you call a person with lepersy in a bath tub? Stew

Two old guys at an old folk's home shooting the breeze. One says "How's the memory?" The other says "Perfect, touch wood", and raps his knuckles on the table. 2 minutes go bye, and then he says "Somebody gonna get the door or what?"

What does mozart do now that he is dead? He decomposes

Why did the squirrel sleep on his stomach? To keep his nuts warm

A woman asked her husband to go to the video store and get Scent of a Woman. Her husband came back with a Fish Called Wanda :lol: :lol:

Spruce Goose said:
Which of these things don't belong: A tuna, a lobster, or a chinese guy run over by a truck? The tuna. The other two are crustaceans

:lol: That took me like 15 minutes to work out