Do Opeth ever post here?

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
I was wondering since these are the official forums....do the guys lurk around here and read everything we post about them... :oops:
Ive been on a few other forums that the actual band members posted on and it wasnt horribly uncommon to see them pop up every great once awhile....

Hello hello...is anybody in there?

Mike used to post here ocasionally... lately he just pops in every now and then... you know considering the guys are touring right now and stuff, doesn't give them alot of chance to :p. Martin Lopez also posted here a few times.

Also Anders used to post here quite frequently, but the bastard buggered off somewhere, never to be heard from again :p.

Mike does post here, but there is no way that any of them are able to post here when they are on tour. They can't do anything when they are on tour. The rome around the US forever in a bus. :/ The don't even change their clothes; don't expect them to have internet access.

Technically they could post here while on tour....I know Steven Wilson has internet access on the tour bus so it's safe to assume that Opeth may have it as well.

I remember Mike posting in a thread, which was started on a false rumor about Mikael cutting his hair.

"What's with you people? I'm not cutting my fucking hair! What kind of a thread is this? Cheers, Mike."

I laughed my ass off. Still do, sometimes.

It's good that bands take the time to answer the fans in the BB. Anthrax do it too, I've had a few emails from Charlie Benante, and it just bumps my respect up for the guy cos he's obviously busy yet finds the time to email a wanker like me. :D