Guidelines Reminder

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
:saint:Please read the guidelines stickied on the top of this page. I do plan on giving them a revamp including the FAQ in coming weeks, but just check them out.

There have been many non-Opeth related threads popping up. I know there are members that want this Opeth community to be a "general talk about everything under the sun community made up of Opeth fans", but that's not the direction the band wants this place to take and hasn't for years. FYI we've already been down that path and there's a reason it's not like that anymore. We have 2 forums here: A main forum to discuss all things Opeth, and a Sub-forum to discuss music that's not directly Opeth related. The rest of the Internet (including several forums here on UM) are available to discuss other subjects to your hearts content. Please use those for such things.

Hope you are all doing well...

James

:saint:Please read the guidelines stickied on the top of this page. I do plan on giving them a revamp including the FAQ in coming weeks, but just check them out.

There have been many non-Opeth related threads popping up. I know there are members that want this Opeth community to be a "general talk about everything under the sun community made up of Opeth fans", but that's not the direction the band wants this place to take and hasn't for years. FYI we've already been down that path and there's a reason it's not like that anymore. We have 2 forums here: A main forum to discuss all things Opeth, and a Sub-forum to discuss music that's not directly Opeth related. The rest of the Internet (including several forums here on UM) are available to discuss other subjects to your hearts content. Please use those for such things.

Hope you are all doing well...

James

Oh so your name is James. :)

well it was pretty.............poorly worded. i meant when i read the opening post i thought to myself, well now, his name is james, how curious. i guess i never really think about what peoples real names are on here