General Forum for Opeth fans

mexicola

Mar 15, 2003
Sweden
Visit site
How about creating a sub-forum for threads that are non-musical related?
People who want to discuss with other Opeth fans about anything outside of music could talk there. Also every non-Opeth thread could be moved there.

What do you all think?

I just think this is the "Opeth" forum, not the "Opeth Music Forum". Therefore, the "Non-Opeth" can contain anything that is not related to them. But it could be interesting for those who prefer only looking at music stuff. Seems a good idea, but useless (to me) in the end. The non-music threads in the Non-Opeth forum don't really bother me.

I basically have had free reign to do whatever I want here for some time per the direction of Mr. Åkerfeldt. I have let some non-music related threads sprout and continue in the non-opeth music chat subforum... but I don't really have any desire to try to moderate a full blown off topic forum. History has proven it's a recepie for total disaster. I'm just looking for lots of positive contributions and a minimum of flaming moronic trolls. Quite a challenge unfortunately. If you have an idea for a good thread that's not entirely music related, try it in the sub. If you guys get out of hand and ruin the subforum i'll just shut it down and that'll be the end of that. Believe it or not... what happens here on the forum is entirely up to you guys.

Damnit... now that you got me started....I'd really appreciate it if you guys would stop shitting all over the floor and complaining about how someone else isn't cleaning it up for you fast enough. Clean up your own shit. I mean, if you bring a lot of shit into the forum or allow others to do so....you have a shit forum. And I can't believer I have to say this, but of course it works in the reverse.

Oh, and "Happy Mother's Day" :saint: lol

holy tit! is that today!? :O

EDIT: *phew* lucky I live in Sweden, here we celebrate it the LAST sunday i May. :)