Reminder...

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
Greetings all.

Happy New Year.

Unfortunately I've had to delete several threads already this year..... and today's only the 4th.

Please review the guidelines.

Remember: Opeth related stuff here, Non-Opeth Related Music Stuff here, go here to post or view recordings from forum members and their bands, etc...

Opinions are welcome, challenges to those opinions are also welcome, try to be civil and remember that consistent violations of the guidelines, spamming, etc. will result in your prompt banning... much to my chagrin.

Cheers! :saint:

James

I want s seperate thread for each recording.....used scarcely......I understadn that ppl can post a recording a day...adn ruin teh Off topic opeth forum....but if u post in the thread that u pointed at...no one ever reads that thread......hwo the heck are they gonna search throuh so many pages of that thrad to get to ure band.....so yeah....i say...a new thread for every new recordiung.....used scarecly.....maybe once every two weeks or so....>!!!.......and only for non-signed bands/artsist....ppl who makes recordings at home..adn videos adn such.........PEAC EOUT

I want s seperate thread for each recording.....used scarcely......I understadn that ppl can post a recording a day...adn ruin teh Off topic opeth forum....but if u post in the thread that u pointed at...no one ever reads that thread......hwo the heck are they gonna search throuh so many pages of that thrad to get to ure band.....so yeah....i say...a new thread for every new recordiung.....used scarecly.....maybe once every two weeks or so....>!!!.......and only for non-signed bands/artsist....ppl who makes recordings at home..adn videos adn such.........PEAC EOUT

Your request for special treatment is noted......... again...... and again the answer is no.

Why was my thread about Opeth being featured on TV deleted? It's a shit load more pertinent than half of these threads that you let sit. Unless it's against the rules to talk about the band.

Really, that's some bullshit. I'm sure you'll find some bullshit way of justifying it too.

Why was my thread about Opeth being featured on TV deleted? It's a shit load more pertinent than half of these threads that you let sit. Unless it's against the rules to talk about the band.

Really, that's some bullshit. I'm sure you'll find some bullshit way of justifying it too.

Well at least you're going into this with an open mind. I'm sure you'll consider this answer "bullshit".... but I'll answer you anyway.

1. Since you want to be a smart ass... you should have used the search function and not just "quickly looked over the thread titles on the first two pages". It took me approx. 15 seconds to find:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/241200-criminal-minds-s01e21.html?highlight=criminal+minds

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/240369-opeth-criminal-minds.html?highlight=criminal+minds

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/255862-opeth-criminal-minds.html?highlight=criminal+minds

2. Not only was your thread redundant.... it was hijacked with some spam and so I just put it out of it's misery early. It wasn't personal so don't take it that way. Feel free to post something of substance in one of the 3 threads above and then create another thread about something interesting that's not been mentioned in 4 other threads in the past and I won't touch it.

Your request for special treatment is noted......... again...... and again the answer is no.

im not askin for special treatement for myslef only.....im jsut sayin...ANYONE who makes music...adn would like to create a thread only say...oince a couple of week.....shoudl be allowed to poist his music...!!!.......im not askin this for myself only...like I said...anyone who makes recordings adn videos...shoudl be allowed...as long as they dont post 20 therads oin a week....and I would guaranteee things will be so much smoother...!!!.....seriosuly consider it.....!!!....PEAC EOUT

I have this feeling that you shall be denied... again.:erk:

Moony & Samsara should pair up again. They'd be the ultimate spam fighting tool. Until they become too full of power and begin to dominate the forum. Then Opeth.com would swoop in and save the day, thus starting the process over again. :p