Do you hate when...

Grimes said:
One morning I was eating a bowl of cinnamon life cereal and there was a square of it dangling from my chin. What the fuck? How could that be? So I grabbed it and it was attached to long hair, and i pulled the hair up and in the bowl of cereal was a huge ball of hair... I chucked the bowl into the sink and ran away crying.

:lol:

i suggest we rename this "the whiny rant thread", and post rants about stupid details about people and life that anger us. who's with me?

i'll even start ahead:
i fucking hate bumping my toe. so far i never broke it or the toenail, but when either happens i'm gonna be pissed cause it's a stupid place in your body to hurt yourself, of all the possible other places.

I usually have some hair in my mouth when I'm on top of my girlfriend. I hate when that happens.

Puta pelo estorboso.

Don't you hate it when u step in water with your socks on.......omfg i REALLY hate that!!

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
I usually have some hair in my mouth when I'm on top of my girlfriend. I hate when that happens.

Puta pelo estorboso.

been there... and no elastic of this earth will ever stick on, and worse, you'll lose it under the covers

y cuando se mezcla tu pelo con "el de ella" :S

Tut Ankh Amon said:
no, they are not.
Obviously, you have never been to a gas station in brazil :p

yes i have! dude the gas in your country smells like heaven, that alcohol they put in really makes a difference in the air.

probably to compensate the fact that brahma tastes like soda compared to quilmes, but still! you get full credit.

EagleFlyFree said:
yes i have! dude the gas in your country smells like heaven, that alcohol they put in really makes a difference in the air.

probably to compensate the fact that brahma tastes like soda compared to quilmes, but still! you get full credit.
i agree with you totally on the first part
and i totally don't care about the second one :p

perfecterror said:
once i was at a resturant, and i was drinking my tea and an ice-cube fell out of my cup and dangled on the side of the cup because it was connected to another ice-cube by some hair! ewwwwwwwwww

That is just fucking wrong. Did you guys hear about that Wendy's thing where a person found a finger in the chili? Lmfao.

EagleFlyFree said:
i'm sure those things are mutually exclusive so the percentages can't overlap so he has about 48hs in his day. wow! who couldn't admire that.

no no no, youre taking what i said incorrectly. what youre not taking into consideration is that i wear my hair in an elastic while wearing a hat, which means 98% of the time my hair is in an elastic, as well as under a hat, while 1.9% of the time i have a hat on and no elastic, and a .1% chance of wearing nothing on my head at all, but theres always the slim possibilty (not going to try and calculate the percentage) that im wearing an elastic but no hat.

Cofee_Annihilator said:
A hair is stuck in your mouth?

:Spin:

I had one today. And now i'm sick. I'm at the hosptital. RIGHT NOW.

Discuss. :yell: :hotjump:

It happens to me when I'm singing and playing guitar at the same time. I'm too cool to put my hair in a ponytail or something so it always gets stuck in my mouth when it's open from singing, and then I can't fix it because my hands are busy.

My hands are actually busy masturbating. I actually play gutiar with my elbows.