Do you have any personality disorders

Is there a way to use the dark side with emotion playing into it? I mean, DO you have to be angry to shoot lightning bolts at people/choke them/ruin their day? Vader seemed Nonchalant in the end... granted that the canon shows him as a whiny little prick first. I just wonder if a logic-tempered person could use both without ill effect. Haha, Spock the Dark Jedi.

Dark side in moderation lol. Also, a little addendum in the Jedi definition of dark side is using the force offensively and unnecessarily. Zappin' and chokin' bitches probably falls under that. But then again, the Jedi are no fun.

That's my big problem with them, they're like Catholics with awesome swords that can push things. At least they get the nice plasma weapon.

Kreia was originally a Jedi who became disillusioned with the Jedi after being kicked out (because all of her apprentices went off to fight in the Mando Wars), but after her time spent with the Sith, she decided that there really was no dark side or light side, and that the Force was inherently bad and sought to bring its end entirely. Cool villain, albeit fairly predictable.
She calls herself a gray Jedi in the game, doesn't she?

Seems a little biased to me, that she fell to the dark side. Is it really that hard to avoid going nutter because you had to use it to fuck someone up occasionally?
Well, the Dark Side isn't just a tool; it has a will of its own and ensnares people without them realizing it. Atris is a good example of someone falling to the Dark Side without even realizing it until the Jedi Exile comes along to kick her ass.

Is there a way to use the dark side with emotion playing into it? I mean, DO you have to be angry to shoot lightning bolts at people/choke them/ruin their day?
No, I don't think so. The Dark Side, in my opinion, is not just anger or hatred. It's also lazyness, cruelty, opportunism, selfishness, all things that can be uncoupled from emotion.

I'm apparently born for the dark side, then. I'd be Darth Sard... just sit around and not do anything about the Jedi. Haha, I'd take Force Naps.

I'm apparently born for the dark side, then. I'd be Darth Sard... just sit around and not do anything about the Jedi. Haha, I'd take Force Naps.
It needs to be lazyness coupled with desire, I think. Craving power but only wanting to do as little as possible to get it. "Quicker, easier. More seductive".

Darth Sard would be awesome though. Force-choking people without getting up from a seat full of Dorito crumbs.

I asked for Grey Poupon on my sandwich! This is French's! NOW YOU DIE! *cackles from his hover-recliner*

She calls herself a gray Jedi in the game, doesn't she?
Maybe. If she did, its quite possible that i never earned enough influence with her to get her to say that because I was always either completely brutal or completely jedi like, both of which she doesn't approve of.[/quote]
Well, the Dark Side isn't just a tool; it has a will of its own and ensnares people without them realizing it. Atris is a good example of someone falling to the Dark Side without even realizing it until the Jedi Exile comes along to kick her ass.
Yeah thats basically the drug-like effect i mentioned. It seems to be initiated by some passionate emotion, like in Atris' case the emotions resulting from the Exile fighting in the Mando Wars, then leaving the Order, and then the following Jedi Purge by the Sith Triumvirate (leaving her the last of the jedi, or so she thought).

Darth Sard! Thats awesome! Now theres a Sith Lord I could fancy apprenticing myself to.

The Asian-looking ones sound like they spent half their lives in Japan and half in New South Wales. I can't begin to describe how odd they sound. The white ones have the standard NSW accents.

Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: High click for info
Schizoid: Low click for info
Schizotypal: High click for info
Antisocial: Moderate click for info
Borderline: Very High click for info
Histrionic: High click for info
Narcissistic: Moderate click for info
Avoidant: Very High click for info
Dependent: Very High click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate click for info

Please explain to me someone.