Do you have any personality disorders

hey John...kinda worried about you there for a while since you didnt post for a long time

Hey Mah. It was a combination of things.

1.My router broke and my grandmas pc just sucks.

2.Eric pissed me off because the following day one of my friends cars got jacked at gun point, they just fucking said on the news Houston and El Paso are the most dangerous areas in the country. Fuck you Eric. Come down here and talk shit you fucking Mexican.

3.I'm very depressed because girls I've known for years have no interest in me and I think I'm about to cut my hair.

I have been working out very hard though and my arms are getting quite fucking big.

oh and here i thought you slit your wrists in the bath tub while drinking vodka and listening to Borknagar

heh....wouldnt be the first time i was proven wrong :erk:

Cut your hair and your love life will exponentially jump. I am saying that without even looking at your hair, but the vast majority of female population prefers short-haired men. Now, if you can afford it, don't get the cheapest haircut ever, and if possible, get it from a gay hair dresser. Girls like hair more sophisticated than an army cut.

With that, I am stopping being an ass for the night. (although it is very true, I know it on my own skin.)

Glad to see you back John! I was worried about you too! HUGS!

Now, for myself, I prefer long hair, but it's true, I'm a dying breed. Your average every day female probably would prefer it short. But, I say, be yourself, and what you want will follow.

If the long hair is nice, shiny, and beautiful (like Kevin's), then the chicks will dig it. If it's nappy, knotty, and just looks messy, then you should cut it.

Chicks would prefer a bald head to nappy long hair...

I guess I'm just going to do it soon. Goodbye hair.

I've been thinking about cutting my hair too. But I'm not because it won't matter, just will be easier to take care of.

this is what i look like with short hair.

STEVE.jpg

I can't decide, I will probably keep the long hair though.

Holy fuck don't listen to anyone :lol: Do what you want, your face is what you're judged on, not the long hair. I mean if it's long and looks bad then yeah but I dunno man. You might regret it. Cutting your hair isn't gonna land you girls.

Are you sure man? I want to keep it. My girls that are friends tell me to keep it. I could always just spend more money to keep it straightened and relaxed, in which case it doesn't look bad at all. Kind of like Paul Kurhs.

I guess I'm just so desperate I think maybe if I cut it I could get a girl. That would be solely why I did it, I hate short hair on anyone. Long hair or no hair was always my motto.

I guess I'm just so desperate I think maybe if I cut it I could get a girl. That would be solely why I did it, I hate short hair on anyone.
wat

Seriously, Det Som, if you even consider cutting your hair just because it might land you a girlfriend, then I'm afraid your problems won't be solved with a simple haircut. You hate short hair, but you'll cut it to get a girl? That's no good, man. The problem's not your hair, it's your mentality.

And things like this:
they just fucking said on the news Houston and El Paso are the most dangerous areas in the country. Fuck you Eric. Come down here and talk shit you fucking Mexican.
Do nothing to improve your credibility. If you talk in real life like you do on the boards, then it's no wonder girls aren't interested in you. You need a change of mentality, not of haircut.

wat

Seriously, Det Som, if you even consider cutting your hair just because it might land you a girlfriend, then I'm afraid your problems won't be solved with a simple haircut. You hate short hair, but you'll cut it to get a girl? That's no good, man. The problem's not your hair, it's your mentality.

And things like this:

Do nothing to improve your credibility. If you talk in real life like you do on the boards, then it's no wonder girls aren't interested in you. You need a change of mentality, not of haircut.

Thanks Stormo, I'll keep that in mind.

And I'm a very sweet person irl unless someone starts up first. Eric has just pissed me off online so much over the years I want to fight him.

Thanks Stormo, I'll keep that in mind.

And I'm a very sweet person irl unless someone starts up first. Eric has just pissed me off online so much over the years I want to fight him.

:lol: It's Eric. You're talking about the same man who called the French Canadian chick's ass a "landing strip for every French Canadian guy in the country". Eric's way cool, he just loves aggravating people that take his antics seriously. I've no doubt that you're a sweet person (although that sounds a bit gay :p ), but why do you go to such lengths to show that you're badass? All this kind of thing does is draw attention to your insecurities. I daresay you're a person with very low confidence, and this kind of compensation behavior only draws attention to that fact. You'd do yourself a huge favor by not thinking of your image all the time - you'll see, it will actually improve by not working so hard on it.

I will carry your words in my mind.

And you're right, I shouldn't get riled up over someone in their 20's living in his dads basement in Utah. Virgin or not, I already have a car and a new job interview coming up. I'll move about before 20 for sure. Then I'll get girls. I have to get girls then.

Then what will he have on me other than superior intellect and hilarity? Nothing.