Do you have pics from the 2000 tour?

Jesse1Custer

Oct 24, 2002
Visit site
I am looking for hq pics of the 2000 shows.

I want some pics from scott with that guitar....

JJ4.jpg

you can me make really rockin happy!!!!

:headbang:

thanx a lot

speaking of guitars................

does anybody know why scott ditched the awesome jackson jj2, for the really stinky washburn model a few months back?!!?!? who the fucks gonna pay 2 n half grand for a washburn?!!?!?

i dont think the above guitar is one scott played on stage to be honest, it aint a jj2 anyway, must be an early model..............no dice inlay

no its a cheap jj4.

the jj2 is usa made and this only jj2 light :yell: and its made in japan
no el diablo, do dice.....

i ve owend some diablo and a red killswitch for it, but i havent any time to change it.
i phoned with a guy at jackson europe. he also doesnt understood the change to washburn.
at the washburnpage you can also buy a cheap of scotts new. and this is thing need really nobody.
i think the jj2 was a really high quality guitar. i think not the quality of the guitar are the reason to change the brand.

but i think for some bucks its a very nice thing at my wall.
but i wanna a picture, or a photo with scott and this guitar.
like that (its ony 72dpi pic from the old page, nothing to print out)

scott.jpg

:worship:

i am disappointed with myself i should have noticed the pick ups !!! ahh yeah i know the jj4

i agree with you............ i think the move over to washburn was a money decision, they must have paid more to do it, cos the jackson is an awesome machine, i may be biased in that i have jj2 ( blue ghost flames ;) .........but its the most solid guitar i have ever played on, just sounds sooooooo badass............jackson are still selling the jj2 too tho, so not too fussed....... just cant see why he bothered, esp as its just a jj2 ripoff, just sharper pointy bits ;)

cant see how the washburn will be as good, esp without the diablos in them, if you have them ......get them in your guitar, they are sooooo noisey they kick ass

the washburn have also the seymour duncan scott ian signature el diablo :Smug:

but i think jackson dont sell the jj. the jj isnt at the hompage

oh well i am glad they kept the diablos, those pick ups are awesome...........even weirder then, the set up of the new washburn is sooooooo similar, why move...... esp as this washburn is as much as the jackson was....... 2 n half grand is a lot of cash for a washburn........

and yeah you are right, just been to the jackson site and the jj2 is gone........ that change has only happend in the last month then........ balls

dammit if i want another jj2 i better get one soon..........where am i gonna get that kinda cash?!!?!? .........i want a red ghost flames one....... a black ghost flames one...... a bengal.....the matrix type one........the one you posted up there :)

having pissed about ona lot of guitars i dont want any others, just that one........ best go rob some people

a jj2 wishlist :OMG: .... ohh yeahhhhhi wannaaaaaa. ...take a look at the old cutom pix at the jackson homepage. these guitars are all mine. they were esp custom made for me:D

well i also wanna a jj1 with flames or a jj5 with a lost string

shame i dunno how to stick pics up here..........i'd stick my jj2 up here, the flame job is awesome

yeah my wishlist used to be tonnes of different guitars, now its just tonnes of jj2's ;)

those customs are awesome

what paint job you get?!?!?!

i had to settle for second hand,so had no choice on colours.... but its still awesome...............just want some different paint jobs now ;) hee hee

but yeah playd a lot of guitars and cant say enough good things about this one, perfect for me anyhoo...and a way simple set up, less to go wrong ;)