Do you know that COB will be playing Wacken 2002 ???

nah, Blind Guardian alone gives Wacken the victory hehe, than of course we got CoB, Amon Amarth, Hypocrisy, Blaze.

Only people in summer-breeze i like are Amon, Hypocrisy, Suidakra, and EtoS. Tho their good too, Blind guardian breaks a near tie and I still wanna go to Wacken (although I cant) hehe.

Originally posted by DoomSoko
In the official page of Wacken they forgot to list a Chilean band that is confirmed in that festival.... CRIMINAL!

Hey cool! I like Criminal :headbang:

PS I hope I spelled the NP right this time ;)

Originally posted by Hawk

Hey cool! I like Criminal :headbang:

PS I hope I spelled the NP right this time ;)

Do you really know Criminal?? that´s excellent ... i thought they were only known in America althaugh they released their third studio album under metalblade europe label. Which cds or songs from them have you heard??

Originally posted by DoomSoko

Do you really know Criminal?? that´s excellent ... i thought they were only known in America althaugh they released their third studio album under metalblade europe label. Which cds or songs from them have you heard??

Yeah I know them, well not personal :lol: , but I heard their "Dead Soul" album. And I liked it so...

I will be looking forward to their performance.
Their are not many good thrash bands anymore. But Criminal is certainly one of them