Wacken Running Order

that is really hard for me to figure out.

how many stages are there? I do see lots of killer bands though. I"m jealous for sure.

Zyklon AND Dissection!

14:30 - 15:30 Is a insult!!! others, the fashion bands have a nice places... Is really a bad position. One hour for the DVD is Ok :devil:

LONG LIVE THE OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL !!!

Chill out, man. There are good points:

1) You'll see them relatively sober
2) You can see Mambo Kurt
3) You can get loaded without worrying of missing kickass acts
4) I look better during the daytime
5) My sig owns

I have a beard. Hail me. Now, get me a beer!!!

The funny thing is that I actually suggested them to film it for a DVD. I once said to Blakkheim here that if they ever got to play a show, they should film it for a DVD, so we always would have something to look at since Bloodbath wouldn't tour, and I remember that he replied and said he hadn't thought about that before, and that it was a good idea. And then a couple of months later we heard about the wacken gig, and that they were gonna film it for a DVD. So basically I should be credited on the DVD haha! :loco: :headbang:

Sune said:
The funny thing is that I actually suggested them to film it for a DVD. I once said to Blakkheim here that if they ever got to play a show, they should film it for a DVD, so we always would have something to look at since Bloodbath wouldn't tour, and I remember that he replied and said he hadn't thought about that before, and that it was a good idea. And then a couple of months later we heard about the wacken gig, and that they were gonna film it for a DVD. So basically I should be credited on the DVD haha! :loco: :headbang:
oinksune

Sune said:
Oinkness said:
Many of you will remember me almost constantly saying "New opeth should have church organ" before they even entered the studio... well guess what?

Opeth said:
The band is currently hard at work in Fascination street studios. 9 titles have been recorded and at this moment Hammond organs and Mellotrons are being put down to tape.

I don't really care for mellotrons on a heavy record, but it's good they took my suggestion for the organ (but i probably won't get credit... if they use bells though, i'm gonna take action! :tickled: cause the idea was for the organ, and bells... like church bell or whatever.)
hmm :Smug:
no offense though dude, you just had an oink moment, happens to the best of us :p