Do you like soccer?

Too bad Sweden's best player plays in Scotland, eh?

Of course I like football, I'm Lationamerican, it's a must. Especially after my country FINALLY got into the World Cup... too bad we had to be in Brazil's group AGAIN... Damn Turkish people...

Originally posted by Tool
Damn Turkish people...

I feel i have to post this Black Adder quote. :D

As the good Lord says, love thy fellow man as you love yourself, unless they are Turks, then kill the bastards.

No offense to the Turkish people on the board. :)

I love football and my favorite team is Liverpool. This season has pretty much gone to shit, but FA Cup hopes are still alive after today's draw with Crystal Palace. I don't watch any other leagues really than the Premiership.

Originally posted by bloodfiredeath
I love football and my favorite team is Liverpool. This season has pretty much gone to shit, but FA Cup hopes are still alive after today's draw with Crystal Palace. I don't watch any other leagues really than the Premiership.

Liverpool..........BAH, palace are gonna kick their ass, Chelsea all the way!

Originally posted by Rusty
Ahem... Nottingham Forest...

NO!!!

SHOUT IT OUT!!!

NOTTINGHAM FOREST!!!

...Archie the gemmill all over the field we've got the best team in the land.....well then maybe...

The city grounds just a breeding site for future England Internationals...if Dawson isn't a fully capped England player in two years, I'll publicly bare my arse on UM..........

NOTTINGHAM FOREST ARE MAGIC
everybody, join in..
NOTTINGHAM FOREST ARE MAGIC....fade until promotion...

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
NO!!!

SHOUT IT OUT!!!

NOTTINGHAM FOREST!!!

...Archie the gemmill all over the field we've got the best team in the land.....well then maybe...

The city grounds just a breeding site for future England Internationals...if Dawson isn't a fully capped England player in two years, I'll publicly bare my arse on UM..........

everybody, join in..
NOTTINGHAM FOREST ARE MAGIC....fade until promotion...
NOTTINGHAM FOREST, DAMMIT!!
If there'd been a match in November instead of just that meet-up, Dawson would have already been capped.

Also:

"Marlon for England" *clap-clap, clap-clap clap*
etc.

:D Yes!! Corking stuff, even though I was only listening on the radio. :( I still don't think we'll get promoted this season though, I reckon we'll have to wait until next year.

Here in the states, I'm one of the minority who is a huge soccer fan. I'm a huge supporter of the Chicago Fire. I know the MLS isn't quite at the level of most international leagues, but there are still some talented players. DaMarcus Beasly is an amazing, young player...and of course, he's on the FIRE!!!

leper iffinity said:
Rusty is of course right, it is called 'Football' and is an English game...:Smug:

Chelsea...now theres a team! :)

\o/ CAAAAAAREFREEE wherever you may be
\o/ we are the famous cfc!

flashfront5.jpg