Do you like soccer?

Alright, I admit that your lot will get in the Champions League. But West Ham will stay up, there's too much quality there.

And we will be playing them next year - in the Premiership. :heh: [/optimistic]

i hope to god they do go down this year. once again everyone at chelsea will be cheering on Bolton Wanderers at the end of this season. they're playing tottenham this saturday so i have two reasons to cheer them on!

i'm sick to death of hearing that bloody 'blue flag up yer arse' song fron those stupid cockney bastards. next season they can sing it to Wigan Athletic. HA!!

Forest rampant yet again.....

After defeating the scum on wed, I feared a lull in form but not to be...

This reminds me of the last time I was a season ticket holder, collymore and roy tearing teams apart.....

I hope to god we keep huckerby...but I fear Man city will be recalling him very soon.......

Veil, have you read "the Football Factory" by john king..all about Chelsea hooligans...an interesting read:zombie:.......

I've read that book. T'was a good read indeed.

As for the mighty Reds, Marlon's improvement this season is still shocking me. 19 goals, and still with a handful of games left. Fletch even called him the form striker in England today. The win against the sheep was incredibly welcome... especially since they're in quite serious relegatin trouble now. :D

It was a masterstroke of Hart's to delay signing Huckerby, he could be the one to take us all the way through the playoffs. I personally don't think Keegan will take Huckerby back - it's City's defence that's the main problem, not their forwards. I'm sure that Veil will attest to that after today... :p

so who do you think's gonna win the title? the fucking arrogant, foreign, cheating scum that is arsenal? i fucking hope not, they deserve to be relegated. C'mon fulham! c'mon you whiiiiiites! c'mon you whiiiites! living under the shadow of chelsea....my arse

Bodylouseuk said:
Forest rampant yet again.....

After defeating the scum on wed, I feared a lull in form but not to be...

This reminds me of the last time I was a season ticket holder, collymore and roy tearing teams apart.....

I hope to god we keep huckerby...but I fear Man city will be recalling him very soon.......

Veil, have you read "the Football Factory" by john king..all about Chelsea hooligans...an interesting read
zombie.gif
ooh a haven't read that one!

i do have a book called 'hoolifan' by Martin King. it's another one about chelsea violence and my dad's in it /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

and after their 5 - 0 stuffing i think Man City will need all the help they can get. even darren huckerby (aka Forest Gump .......run Forest run!!!!!)

who are the scum anyway? derby?

None_So_Vile said:
so who do you think's gonna win the title? the fucking arrogant, foreign, cheating scum that is arsenal? i fucking hope not, they deserve to be relegated. C'mon fulham! c'mon you whiiiiiites! c'mon you whiiiites! living under the shadow of chelsea....my arse

one team in fulham
there's only one team in fulham!!!

I only gave them a goal because of Calamity James. He was lucky not to give them a goal. While he's playing, I won't ever expect us to keep a clean sheet. :p

Bring on Robinson!! :D

....I fear you only like Ice hockey for the good chances of seeing a ruck

...Its in the players contract, have a fight, keeps the crowds coming in..

.....Bit like downhill skiing, people only watch it for someone going arse over tit not their technical ability...

and,yeah, james is a nightmare. He'll keep his place now though after that save...let the blunders commence:zombie: