Do you order tickets online????

Jan 2, 2006
UK
So, I am planing on seeing In Flames live in Mass next month and I was wondering if you guys ever ordered tickets online. I once went to another concert with my girlfriend and I ordered at ticketmaster.com, printed the tickets at home and it went all fine. However, there are no tickets available for the Mass show there, so I checked In Flames site and I was pointed to a ticket arena or something like that. After filling out the forms, it came with "Will Call" as a delivery method. What exactly is that?? It says I have to pick up the tickets before the show (like an hour early) so I was wondering if that's safe and if anybody ever did it. Thanks ahead!

Sinister Mephisto said:
I always buy online. The Palladium has their tickets on Tickets.com not Ticketmaster. I think this is the show you're talking about. Yes?

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=TDC&pid=5669779

I might see you there! Cant' decide if I'm going or not. I will if they promise to play Moonshield. :D

Wow, awesome man!! Thanks a lot! I rather have the tickets shipped to me than doing something I never did before and maybe screwing up or something.

I think this show will be awesome, specialy because it is far superior than the 2 last crappy releases (even if I like a few tracks off those abums) so it won't be annoying if they play a lot of new songs, because they are pretty good.

I'll be happy if they play Behind Space and Clayman!:headbang:

I just bought 4 tickets to the Emperor show in hollywood about a month ago. I got them online from the house of blues and ticket master. I payed and extra $20 to get ups 3 day shipping so that I could get them in my hands as soon as possible.

Impure616 said:
I just bought 4 tickets to the Emperor show in hollywood about a month ago. I got them online from the house of blues and ticket master. I payed and extra $20 to get ups 3 day shipping so that I could get them in my hands as soon as possible.

You wasted $20. I got them and they just sit here, the longer you have them, the more time you have to get them lost as well.

Im not stupid enough to lose these tickets, I would kill myself. plus if I had them shipped usps they problably wouldnt have made it to me, I live in New Mexico and the stupid ass mail laidy is always giving my mail to other people. I dont think she knows how to read

i always do "will call" when i get tickets. it only takes a minute to order them and all i have to do is show my ID at the door. simple.

I was nervious with my will call at Heathen Crusade, because I figured they would fuck up or something.... but all went well.

I always buy online. I've only had one bad experience when I ordered the tickets and they didnt come in time for the gig so I got my money back. Didnt panic though because it was a very good band so I wasn't to upset