Concert Anyone?

metal_monkey

Queen of the Aberrant!
Apr 7, 2006
Texas
Hello good people! Just seeing if anyone is going to a kickass concert now or in the future?

I am getting tickets on the weekend to go see Sounds of the Underground!!! There are 11 bands playin'....As I Lay Dying, In Flames, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, Terror, The Black Dahlia Murder, Behemoth, Chariot, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Evergreen Terrace, and Special Guest: Gwar

I was going on tickets master online, but those assholes were going to basically charge me the cost of another ticket through retarded fees. So to the mall I go!!!

metal_monkey said:
Hello good people! Just seeing if anyone is going to a kickass concert now or in the future?

I am getting tickets on the weekend to go see Sounds of the Underground!!! There are 11 bands playin'....As I Lay Dying, In Flames, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, Terror, The Black Dahlia Murder, Behemoth, Chariot, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Evergreen Terrace, and Special Guest: Gwar

I was going on tickets master online, but those assholes were going to basically charge me the cost of another ticket through retarded fees. So to the mall I go!!!
some dodgy bands there but hey i hope you enjoy:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Goatwhore
Graves at Sea
Red Tear Memory

May 8th, here in phx...

I wanted to go to the Behemoth show, but i'll be touring, and I'm goin to Evergrey/Nevermore/In Flames may 22nd, and a few others that I don't remember off the top of my head.

I reaaaaaaaallly want to see In Flames I missed them back in Feb cause I was broke :cry:
But I shall not miss them this time!!!!:headbang:

Thanx Metal paddy :)

Chariot veri guud eh?

I wish the concert was now....its 3 months from now.... :cry:

I was at the Inferno festival just last weekend..

Bloodthorn
Bolt Thrower
Borknagar
Carpathian Forest
Cathedral
Demonizer
Disiplin
Dismember
Emperor
Endstille
Face Down
Funeral
Imbalance
Keep of Kalessin
Khold
Legion
Manngard
Marduk
Nightrage
Rimfrost
Sahg
Susperia
System:Obscure
The Deviant
Usurper
Vesen
Waklevören
Witchcraft

Man we get fark all down here in Aus by way of decent international acts - we got good local shit prett much every other weekend, but that gets boring after a while

so, yer, seein opeth and thats it on my schedule atm

I would love to man, i just got thier most recent album i think - One was not - and that rocks as. but its the same night as my 18th! - what are the chances.

So best bet is that i wont be going

Which Melbourne show you going to?

Let's see...

This weekend will be Morbid Angel/Behemoth/Krisiun on Saturday.

If I win tickets, I'll be seeing Kittie tomorrow night. If not, I ain't going because I have to pay rent.

Slayer and the Unholy Alliance Tour on the final show of that tour.

Still need to pick up my ticket for Emperor.

Waiting for Tool to book a venue that isn't on the other side of the state.

Waiting for confirmation on whether Venom will be doing those 6 dates here in the U.S.

I've already seen ラウドネス (Loudness), so unless someone is announced that I really want to see again or haven't seen already that I want to see, that's probably going to be it for the year since I've seen pretty much everyone I've wanted to see.