New England Metaland hardcore fest lineup out

SADUDE

lunatic of god's creation
Mar 20, 2002
LINEUP ANNOUNCED FOR THIS YEAR'S FEST:MassConcerts is proud to announce that the New England Metal & Hardcore Festival will return to The Palladium in Worcester, Mass., on Friday, April 30 and Saturday, May 1. Friday individual day tickets are $30. Saturday individual day tickets are $35. Two-day passes are $60.Tickets are available now at all Strawberries Music & Video Stores, online at tickets.com - CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW - or by calling tickets.comat (800) 477-6849.

This year’s line-up looks to be the biggest yet with Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy, Machine Head, God Forbid and Every Time I Die confirmed as headliners for Friday night. Saturday’s headliners will include Iced Earth, Children Of Bodom, Zao, Throwdown and Bleeding Through. Also appearing (in alphabetical order - specific days for each of these bands will be announced shortly) are: A Perfect Murder, All My Sins, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, The Autumn Offering, Between The Buried And Me, Black Dahlia Murder, The Bled, Burnt By The Sun, Bury Your Dead, Byzantine, Canne, Cattle Decapitation, The Comeback Kid, Crematorium, Darkest Hour, Daughters, Deadwater Drowning, Diecast, Ed Gein, Embrace Today, Evergreen Terrace, Evergrey, Every Time I Die, Found Dead Hanging, From A Second Story Window, Full Blown Chaos, Glass Casket, The Judas Cradle, Kataklysm, Martyr AD, Misery Index, Misery Signals, Mortal Treason, Most Precious Blood, Nora, Pig Destroyer, The Red Chord, Reflux, Scar Culture, Scarlet, Since The Flood, Six Feet Under, Soilent Green, Speedkillhate, Terror, Through The Discipline, To The Grave, Twelve Tribes, Walls Of Jericho, Watch them Die, What Weapons Bring War. Talent is subject to change.

Unfortunately I really don't like the big metal names on the bill. ... As I Lay Dying, Bleeding through, terror, Killswitch, All That Remains, Red Chord, Cannae. This will eb reffered to as metalcore fest from hence on... or moshfest hahaha...should be entertaining. Kinda overpriced. If they out all them on one day it will be worth it. But 60 dollars for what could've been 2 or 3 cheap metalcore tours. Those shows only cost like $10. Those bands are always touring too. WIthin the 2 months to this fest and 2 after Im sure I could see all the bands on here that I want cheaper.