Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/

METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL DATES:
Friday May 16 AND Saturday May 17

PALLADIUM
261 Main St., Worcester Mass.

TICKET INFO:
2 day tickets will be $55 and go on sale this Friday, single day tickets will be $30 per day and go on sale Fri. March 7

The Lineup (so far:)

Opeth
Nevermore
Suffocation
Lamb Of God
DRI
Shadows Fall
The Haunted
Converge
Hate Eternal
Blood Has Been Shed
Killswitch Engage
Cannae
Most Precious Blood
Diecast
Unearth
Mastodon
Terror
November's Doom
The Acacia Strain
Traumacide
Nora
Wasteform
Beyond The Sixth Seal
Crematorium
Noctuary
Held Under
The Takeover
Grimlock
Full Blown Chaos
Beyond The Embrace
On Broken Wings
Eviscerate
Locked In A Vacancy
Speedkillhate
Cephalic Carnage
Bleeding Through
18 Visions
Kataklysm
Dysrhythima
Goatwhore
Premonitions Of War
Himsa
Caliban
Atreyu
Misery Index
The Red Chord
Pig Destroyer
Hari Cari
Bongzilla

Opeth
Nevermore
Suffocation
Novembers Doom
Dysrhythmia
Goatwhore

I'd very much like to make it to this festival. I'd love to see Opeth again but will get a chance on their Damnation tour. Never seen Nevermore and would love to see Suffocation live. Dysrhythmia is an interesting band and could be pretty cool live. I'd like to see Goatwhore simply to see Sammy Duet of Acid Bath/Crowbar fame.

...and I must see ND sometime! :D

I can't say that I'm into hardcore but would be curious to see a few of the hardcore bands live if only to see the crowd interaction. :)

I believe my final exams end a week or so before the festival so I might be able to make it.

I really want to see this. I haven't heard of a lot of the bands, but November's Doom, Nevermore, Killswitch Engage, Opeth (like the band, hate most of their fans), Hate Eternal (I like some of their stuff), Shadows Fal, The Haunted, and a few other's are worth it. It's probably 3-6 hours from here (depending on how you drive :)) but I really want to see it and I get a Sunday to recover.

Steve