OPETH at this years NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL in Mass.

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/

METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL DATES:
Friday May 16 AND Saturday May 17

PALLADIUM
261 Main St., Worcester Mass.

TICKET INFO:
2 day tickets will be $55 and go on sale this Friday, single day tickets will be $30 per day and go on sale Fri. March 7

The Lineup (so far:)

Opeth
Nevermore
Suffocation
Lamb Of God
DRI
Shadows Fall
The Haunted
Converge
Hate Eternal
Blood Has Been Shed
Killswitch Engage
Cannae
Most Precious Blood
Diecast
Unearth
Mastodon
Terror
November's Doom
The Acacia Strain
Traumacide
Nora
Wasteform
Beyond The Sixth Seal
Crematorium
Noctuary
Held Under
The Takeover
Grimlock
Full Blown Chaos
Beyond The Embrace
On Broken Wings
Eviscerate
Locked In A Vacancy
Speedkillhate
Cephalic Carnage
Bleeding Through
18 Visions
Kataklysm
Dysrhythima
Goatwhore
Premonitions Of War
Himsa
Caliban
Atreyu
Misery Index
The Red Chord
Pig Destroyer
Hari Cari
Bongzilla

Is it really true that all hotels are already fully booked over that weekend??
I mean won't there be places like joe's crap shack nearby where you can get cheap rooms?

Organizers should have booked the holiday inn for that weekend so we can have a non-stop metal atmosphere for 48 hours. :D

Originally posted by Greenwater_Pond
Is it really true that all hotels are already fully booked over that weekend??
I mean won't there be places like joe's crap shack nearby where you can get cheap rooms?

Organizers should have booked the holiday inn for that weekend so we can have a non-stop metal atmosphere for 48 hours. :D

I can't believe they are booked. We usually wait until a few weeks before, and have no problem getting a room.

The hotels are all booked because it's graduation weekend for an area college.

I'm staying in some Hampton Inn or something, about 10 minutes away.

I'm already very excited -- Opeth, Cephalic Carnage, Pig Destroyer, The Haunted, Converge, MASTODON, etc...but I'm REALLY crossing my fingers for Immortal, Mayhem, or some other "special" European bands as some of the yey-to-be-announced headliners.

i want in flames, arch enemy, immortal, borknagar, children of bodom....fuck, anyone. this years lineup sucks ass. last year will never be topped. arch enemy, in flames, soilwork, nile, on the same bill!?!

saturnix said:
looks like a lovely mix of excellence and pure crap.
well put!
I'm gonna wait to see if any other half decent+ bands are going before I decide to go both days or just when Opeth are playing, though I'd really like to see Beyond the Embrace agaib, they were great at the Worcester Deliverance tour show.

YEAH! GOOD POINT! Maybe they'll be a treat at the end of Opeth's set. Hmmm. So, will Opeth headline as they should? I'll be there regardless...