Nevermore added to NE Metal & Hardcore Festival

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
From Blabbermouth.net:

"CRADLE OF FILTH Pull Out Of NEW ENGLAND METAL Festival — NEVERMORE, OPETH, Others Sign On - Feb. 19, 2003

CRADLE OF FILTH have officially cancelled their participation in this year's New England Metal And Hardcore Festival, set to take place on May 16-17 at the Palladium in Worcester, Massachusetts. The British black metal giants will no longer be performing "due to their commitment to headline the second stage of the Ozzfest tour," according to the festival's official web site.

Although the final lineup for New England Metal And Hardcore Festival has yet to be officially confirmed, the following bands have all signed on to appear at the event:

OPETH
NEVERMORE
SUFFOCATION
LAMB OF GOD
D.R.I.
SHADOWS FALL
THE HAUNTED
CONVERGE
HATE ETERNAL
BLOOD HAS BEEN SHED
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
CANNAE
MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD
DIECAST
UNEARTH
MASTODON
TERROR
NOVEMBER'S DOOM
THE ACACIA STRAIN
TRAUMACIDE
NORA
WASTEFORM
BEYOND THE SIXTH SEAL
CREMATORIUM
NOCTUARY
HELD UNDER
THE TAKEOVER
GRIMLOCK
FULL BLOWN CHAOS
BEYOND THE EMBRACE
ON BROKEN WINGS
EVISCERATE
LOCKED IN A VACANCY
SPEEDKILLHATE
CEPHALIC CARNAGE
BLEEDING THROUGH
18 VISIONS
KATAKLYSM
DYSRHYTHIMA
GOATWHORE
PREMONITIONS OF WAR
HIMSA
CALIBAN
ATREYU
MISERY INDEX
THE RED CHORD
PIG DESTROYER
HARI CARI
BONGZILLA

Two-day tickets will be priced at $55 and go on sale this Friday, Feb. 21. Single-day tickets will cost $30 and go on sale Friday, March 7."

The website for the festival is http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com

Haven't those spics killed you off yet!!

CRADLE OF FILTH are white lion fans...didn't you..know, shows hey, who cares not me
stop posting cap please

Originally posted by rebirth
Haven't those spics killed you off yet!!

CRADLE OF FILTH are white lion fans...didn't you..know, shows hey, who cares not me
stop posting cap please

The CAPS are from Blabbermouth fool; it was a cut-n-paste job. Of course I'm still alive, it'll take more than your witty retorts and NYC traffic to kill me.

And silly me, I thought Nevermore being added to a festival show in the USA might be of importance to *some* people 'round here.