NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL

Barring any emergency weddings and ski trips, right? :p

Oh come on, that only happened twice... but I attended many other events :p
Flights to CT are cheap! I can afford that, I only want to know that if I'm going I already have a job... Not easy to be jobless for 2 months ... (and I wrecked my car too, a month ago - told the story on the RC... n/m I hate to talk about money)
But this fest is in 2.5 months! Surly I can do it! plenty of time and since many of you are going- (plus, nevermore are playing :) )
This is a 90% yes for me.

Oh come on, that only happened twice... but I attended many other events :p
Flights to CT are cheap! I can afford that, I only want to know that if I'm going I already have a job... Not easy to be jobless for 2 months ... (and I wrecked my car too, a month ago - told the story on the RC... n/m I hate to talk about money)
But this fest is in 2.5 months! Surly I can do it! plenty of time and since many of you are going- (plus, nevermore are playing :) )
This is a 90% yes for me.

I know I was just yankin ur chain :p. Sorta like now I will go on to make a comment about Dan leaving 5 minutes before everyone shows up:

At NE fest, no one will see Dan because he will leave 5 minutes before everyone shows up.
lol.

yep, i think all the fun i can have in a year will be spent up during the week from metalfest weekend to powerfest weekend.

edit: and then any energy i regain will be used up at candlemass. fucking right! :D

Boston is an hour away from Worcester

why do I find it odd that Emily will go to see Nevermore, but pass on the chance to party with Barlow and Shaffer?

It's more affordable, I get an excuse to visit my sister, and there are good odds that IE will be around these parts not too long from now.

I loove Barlow and Schaffer, but I may love Loomy and my sister (and her rabbits) even more. 'Sides, when's the next time I'll get to see the elusive Nevemore live?

man that lineup has a lot of good bands and i'd go if they could get something that you can't see anywhere else. the only thing that bugs me about a lot of these small us festivals is that a lot of them just have bands you can see on any regular tour or bands i don't care about. if a us fest could get at the gates or carcass like wacken can then i'd definately want to go to them and not give 2 fucks about wacken.

It's just about in the middle of Mass.

It's around 3 hours or so from NJ depending on how fast you drive.

About an Hour 1/2 from Boston, depending where in Boston you are coming from.

Almost 2 hours coming from the Albany NY area.