NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL

Couple hour drive. If your planning to fly it would not work at all,unless for some stupid reason your flying into NYC ( which would make no sense ) but if your like driving from down southish somewhere you'd probably drive right past my house.

hmm i'll most likely bee there! fuck the first day though.

odd that it's at the palladium though...i usually thought these things where outside...

god it's cool that it's so close now, only about 2 and a half hours from here.

If I'll fly to Boston will you pick me up from the airport? :saint:
I'll buy you an expenssive beer and dinner, promise!

Prolly... Rough week for me, A customer in Jersey, then that show, and then The Chicago powerfest a few days later... reminds me of playing in a band again o_O. I loathe with every bit of hatred driving on the east coast. And since I'm having to take a couple motors out with me I need to drive my van.I'm only interested in saturday/sunday tho.. and I hope to hell it is'nt a 30-45 min set for Nevermore. Lemme know what your doing so I can adjust plans if needed.

I'm just curious.....will Nevermore play as a 4 piece? Or is there a 2nd guitarist we don't know about yet?

I'm just curious.....will Nevermore play as a 4 piece? Or is there a 2nd guitarist we don't know about yet?

Steph: are you staying for the whole fstival ? Or just Friday?

Lynn + Dan : yeah I'm interested in Saturday and Sunday myself.
Im thinking of flying in on Friday afternoon and leave on Monday morning...

Dan do you have an extra couch? :loco:

Lynn: I'll def keep you posted :)

Flights to CT are a lot cheaper... I'm thinking I might do that.

Calvert or Curran.... the best Nevermore show I've seen was with Tim. DNB start to finish for about 25-30 people. The drive home in a blizzard sucked poo tho. I can cart 4-5 people around comfortably too. Need to look into a place to stay. I'm not going to pay huge $$$ out the bunger for a room I'm not going to be in except to sleep and shower... or showah as they say out there.