NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL

yeah it's about an hour and a half away if your coming from the maine border basically you just go towards maine from boston and you eventually hit it...forget what exit.

man that lineup has a lot of good bands and i'd go if they could get something that you can't see anywhere else. the only thing that bugs me about a lot of these small us festivals is that a lot of them just have bands you can see on any regular tour or bands i don't care about. if a us fest could get at the gates or carcass like wacken can then i'd definately want to go to them and not give 2 fucks about wacken.

You'd go if they get bands you don't see ordinarily? Vital Remains doesn't really do many shows, and since it's a one-off (as far as I know), they just might have Benton. Nevermore plays 2 or 3 shows a year in the US...

is tyr and ensiferum on that bill? if so mabye ill just waste one day and just go sunday, i can only take so much concert, if dimmu where on that bill i'd be all fucking over it.

IS that tour on the Sunday? if every band i want to see is on Sunday, I just won't go on Saturday, and perhaps just take the trip to Fall River and check out the Lizzie Borden house...

according to Wikipedia

2008 - NEMHF X

Friday April 25
Megadeth, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Job For A Cowboy, High On Fire, Classic Struggle, Cockpunch!, Cold World, The End, Full Blown Chaos, Mensrea, Rhinoceros, Shai Hulud, Shipwreck A.D., Sons Of Azreal, xTyrantx?

Saturday April 26
Dimmu Borgir, Shadows Fall, Behemoth, Acacia Strain, As Blood Runs Black, Belay My Last, Born Of Osiris, Braindrill, Demiricous, Dillinger Escape Plan, Disfear, Embrace The End, From A Second Story Window, Ghost Inside, Hate Eternal, Heaven Shall Burn, Impending Doom, Keep Of Kalessin, Monstrosity, Municipal Waste, Overkill, Skeletonwitch, Sleeping Giant, Soilent Green, Stick To Your Guns, Stray From The Path, Trap Them, Veil Of Maya, Vital Remains, Winds Of Plague

Sunday April 27
Ministry, Meshuggah, Nevermore, A Life Once Lost, After The Burial, Animosity, Dead To Fall, Eluveite, Elysia, Emmure, Ensiferium, First Blood, God Forbid, Hemlock, Kid Deposit Triumph, Ligeia, On Broken Wings, Recon, Red I Flight, Since The Flood, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravagenza, Turisas, Tyr, Unexpect, Unholy, Vanna, Waking The Cadaver, Withered

EVERY GOOD BAND IS ON SUNDAY BUT VITAL REMAINS! FUCK. I'll wait for an official announcement before I decide to skip VR

I'd go to support Chris, but I'm leaving Jersey at like 7:30 on Friday night

so lets see...

I'd get there around midnight/1am on Saturday morning, probably sleep in the car in the parking lot of some place, perhaps go to Fall River, and spend the day just fuckin around... maybe stalk Nevermore, cellphone will be on, so I'd meet up with anyone that wants to hang around during my adventures

IS that tour on the Sunday? if every band i want to see is on Sunday, I just won't go on Saturday, and perhaps just take the trip to Fall River and check out the Lizzie Borden house...

Just to let you know, Fall River is one of the ugliest places I've ever been to.

I got another look at Saturday and the only band that really interests me is Keep of Kallesin. I may have to skip that day as well.