new england metal and hardcore fest. 04

tangoarmy

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2004
hey this years New England Metal and Hardcore Fest. is April 30th.and May1st. so if you want check it out go here.http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com
these are the bands for the show so its insane :OMG:

This year’s line-up looks to be the biggest yet with Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy, Machine Head, God Forbid, Every Time I Die, As I Lay Dying confirmed as headliners for Friday night. Other Friday bands include A Perfect Murder, All My Sins, All That Remains, Burnt By The Sun, Bury Your Dead, Byzantine, Crematorium, Ed Gein, Found Dead Hanging, From A Second Story Window, Full Blown Chaos, Glass Casket, Mortal Treason, Most Precious Blood, Nora, Reflux, Since The Flood, The Autumn Offering, The Bled, The Judas Cradle and The Red Chord.

Saturday’s headliners will include Iced Earth, Children Of Bodom, Six Feet Under, Bleeding Through, Zao, Throwdown and Terror. Also appearing on Saturday are Between The Buried And Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Cannae, Cattle Decapitation, Darkest Hour, Diecast, Embrace Today, Evergreen Terrace, Evergrey, Kataklysm, Love Is Red, Martyr AD, Misery Index, Misery Signals, Norma Jean, Pig Destroyer, Scar Culture, Scarlett, Soilent Green, Speedkillhate, The Comeback Kid, Through The Discipline, To The Grave, Twelve Tribes, Walls Of Jericho, Watch Them Die and What Weapons Bring War.

if you want to check out last years click here:http://www.trustkill.com/newstuff.php?id=61-10034 :worship:

the only bands on that roster Id be really excited to see: Evergrey, Children Of Bodom, Iced Earth, and Arch Enemy. I think ill pass on this years metal fest because Ive seen Arch Enemy quite a few times, and I am friends with Evergrey, and I am already going to their show with CoB and Iced Earth here in Philly. No point in going to the metal fest.

Maybe. I want to see most of the headliners...i'll probably check out some of the other acts before deciding if it's worth the money and all.

If they added Shadows Fall, Opeth, Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, Carcass, and Hammerfall i'd definately go.