Do you think that gay marriage should be legal?

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7403547.stm

What do you guys think? I think that these couples have just as much right to be married, and I'm disgusted that it's taken this long for the "ban" on gay marriage to be lifted in California. I really hope this is the beginning of a new trend and soon other states within the US at least start to realize this. What do you all think?:)

I believe that gay couple should be able to wed. They are able to pay taxes and go to war they should be able to join in legal marraige. I believe churches should be able to deny performing gay marriage services based on their beliefs.

i dont know why some people are so against it. its their life who are you to tell them what they can and cant do?
yes i think it should be legal

I don't give a shit one way or the other. It's not my fight. If they win then good for them, if not, I'm not loosing any sleep over it. IMO this country has MUCH more important things to concern itself with.

Yes, I work in San Francisco..... Even helps with the property values go up..... I was at City Hall the day it was legal... what a circus, CNN, ABC, CBS Etc.......

Yes, I work in San Francisco..... Even helps with the property values go up..... I was at City Hall at the it was legal... what a circus, CNN, ABC, CBS Etc.......

I paticularly liked the Paul story you told me in Chicago. TOO funny:lol:

My opinion is that I don't give a shit who gets married to whom. There are far more important things going on in this nation for me to even think about it.

Never should have been illegal in the first place, damn religious idiots pushing their beliefs on everybody.