California ban on same sex marriage struck down; in other news, I'm still straight

Okay, so why is it okay to call someone retarded or a bitch?

I use this argument as well. I never thought about the term 'bitch' like that either, but you have a point. It's a double standard when people say the term 'gay' is offensive, but use the word 'retarded' in a similar context.

Okay, so why is it okay to call someone retarded or a bitch? Both retain to a special group of people and can be equally offensive. Do you think we should start lobbying about those terms?

You're really reading into my comment far too much.

A#1 is all I'm saying.

Not particularly.

I guess we can take away the rights of all non-white males then since civil rights are not needed in this country.

This is most certainly a good thing, and I hope it continues.

My hometown happens to be known for it's gay community (really awesome when I meet someone from elsewhere in the area and they ask where I live), and so I'm not offended by homosexuality. Of course I'd be lying if I didn't say I thought it was a bit weird, but I have no problem with it.

I do, however, LOVE to call things gay when I don't like them. I actually enjoy it.

Not particularly.

I guess we can take away the rights of all non-white males then since civil rights are not needed in this country.

I believe the idea of more border control is the ONE OF THE WORST things we can do right now, on the topic of civil rights.

My hometown happens to be known for it's gay community (really awesome when I meet someone from elsewhere in the area and they ask where I live), and so I'm not offended by homosexuality. Of course I'd be lying if I didn't say I thought it was a bit weird, but I have no problem with it.

You should move to Ft. La-dee-da.