You faggoty liberals may have won the battle...

:lol: Wow, gay rights in California was really the war :lol: More like a fucking tiny battle that lasted 10 seconds (10x as long as EricT lasts in bed). Goddamn homophobes. I love the delicious tears of the people praying because they think it's the end of the world and who think Obama is a terrorist. Really takes the sting off losing the vote in California I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT.

10000-random-numbers.png

My plan, you see, is to make people feel like those leaning to the right felt like after 2004's election. Annoyed. I did this all day by bringing up Obama in every conversation.

Next thread idea: "OMG, I WANT A RECOUNT IN FLORIDA!" and possibly "OMG, ELECTION WAS RIGGEDEDED"

My plan, you see, is to make people feel like those leaning to the right felt like after 2004's election. Annoyed. I did this all day by bringing up Obama in every conversation.

Next thread idea: "OMG, I SUCK BAWLS!" and possibly "OMG, MY ASS HAS BEEN RAPED"

OMG, YOU SUCK BAWLZ LOL

lol see what you get when you fuck around on the internet Eric? Hopefully you've learned your lesson this time!