do you think the nevermore guys have sex fantasies about angela from arch enemy

• Thread starter metallica sucks cock
  • Start date
M

metallica sucks cock

i bet they do. only a faggot wouldnt fuck her. yeah, i know theres more to angela than just a hot piece of ass. but that doesnt change the fact she is gorgeous.

if you wouldnt fuck her, youre a homo.

do you think angela gets it on with a lotta dudes on tour? or do you think she is celibate and abstains the whole tour?

i cant wait to meet her, i will seduce her and we will engage in nasty activities

hahahahaha, little boy, what a wonderful sense of humor you have.

how many partners do you think angela has engaged in unprotected sex with? i would fuck her with no condom

Dude, if you even tried to touch her she'd beat your ass down, leave you bleeding in a corner wishing for you mom. She's a total Valkyrie and she wouldn't give ten seconds for a wanky american metalhead geek who spends all his time pounding the pud in front of his computer screen.

I wish i could see it:)

Originally posted by Jimbo
Dude, if you even tried to touch her she'd beat your ass down, leave you bleeding in a corner wishing for you mom. She's a total Valkyrie and she wouldn't give ten seconds for a wanky american metalhead geek who spends all his time pounding the pud in front of his computer screen.

Btw, this is one of the most stupid topics ive ever read...

Originally posted by metallica sucks cock
i bet they do. only a faggot wouldnt fuck her. yeah, i know theres more to angela than just a hot piece of ass. but that doesnt change the fact she is gorgeous.

if you wouldnt fuck her, youre a homo.

do you think angela gets it on with a lotta dudes on tour? or do you think she is celibate and abstains the whole tour?

i cant wait to meet her, i will seduce her and we will engage in nasty activities

i know for a fact that Warrel does hahahah!

yeh its a real lame topic. but hey, who wouldnt devote AT LEAST one wank to her after seein her in person? i mean come on. get real people.
-neal

shit metallicasuckscock!!!!
you been posting this shit AROUND now...for a while, expecting smoe kinda shit'
i think that jimbo gave it to you! pretty bad
you really took the bird
so SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

I think this is a topic really worth reading.... :) Besides that they may be doing it. I mean Angela really looks good. And even if I am - a girl - saying it, you can be sure it is true.... :) (Not that I have any interest in girls.)

I don't like arch enemy particularily much, and i don't find her atrractive in the least. *shrug*

Originally posted by Trapped
I don't like arch enemy particularily much, and i don't find her atrractive in the least. *shrug*

you might be a homosexual. maybe metallica is the band for you.

arch enemy takes a few listens to get into. then youre hooked on it. sometimes the screechy vocals take some time before you realize how awesome it is. i didnt like halford or king diamond the first time i heard them, but then i realized they rule

Now that takes the cake.....
THERE SHIT...posse crap....

I haven't heard her, but she is a death voxxer I hear. aslo she's not bad, ok she has curves...bonking her would do nothing unless I got inside her head and soul. To answer your question do they have fantasies, yes I bet they think about it.

FUCKING WITHOUT A RAINCOAT IN THE METAL ARENA IS STUPID, DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT THINKING READERS.

Originally posted by Rebirth
...FUCKING WITHOUT A RAINCOAT IN THE METAL ARENA IS STUPID, DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT THINKING READERS...

Heh, fuck.

Took me a few reads through before I got what you were saying here, but now that I do, it's a damned good piece o' advice.